In & Out of Bella's Crate (Yes, I put a clean blanket in for C!)
What I get to do when my brothers are at school! I love their Transformers!
Playing in the Laundry spot!
Opening & Closing the door to the crate...she loves this part!
In & Out from under the tables....
It is hard to believe that Caleigh is 14 months old! It seems like yesterday I got the picture of a tiny 3 month old in CanTho, Vietnam, when in fact...it has been almost a year come January! This week is officially know in our home as the "Open & Close/In & Out" week. She is opening & closing everything & crawling in and out of every spot possible. Now that her braces are off, she is beginning to really explore. It is so fun to watch how proud she is of herself! I have learned this week that Shout Stain Remover is made for babies' pants knees after crawling around tile & hardwood all day! I now know that I do not keep as clean of a house as I thought!!!
That is too cute! We too have photos of Layne Nhi in our dog Sarge's crate; however, I hadn't posted that one.... Your Christmas card photos are precious, I hope the next few weeks are wonderful for your family!!!
Sarah loved (still does at times) to go in the dog crate. It was even more fun when the dog was in there with her. Boxers are so tolerant. And, I but Shout by the gallon at Sam's. Your house sounds identical to ours.
4 comments:
So cute! They grow up too fast!
That is too cute! We too have photos of Layne Nhi in our dog Sarge's crate; however, I hadn't posted that one.... Your Christmas card photos are precious, I hope the next few weeks are wonderful for your family!!!
Sarah loved (still does at times) to go in the dog crate. It was even more fun when the dog was in there with her. Boxers are so tolerant. And, I but Shout by the gallon at Sam's. Your house sounds identical to ours.
Nicole
These are just too cute. I can't believe she is already 14 months.
Post a Comment