Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Deer, Oranges, Ivy & A Sickly One...






So, I can't think of a creative title post and I'm a bit "off" today...what day is it anyway? It's Tuesday, but it feels like Monday because the kids were out of school on Monday. Bryce made it through the morning, but came home from school by 11 not feeling so great. C & I went to the grocery this morning & she's been snoozing since 12:00...it's now almost 2. I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished today, but felt like goofing around with the camera, so.....Here's my sickly child, my $3 oranges (how much are oranges where you live? These are great, but they should be for that price! $1 an orange! I would have never thought...) Oh, and this is the ONLY house plant that lives here..I bought it at Lowes over the weekend & it cost $5! $5 for an IVY!!! Outrageous....really....I should have just dug some off of the side of the road in the summer. Oh, & the deer...this is James' kill & thus my wall decor (ick!)...never-mind the dust (It's up way high! But now I know it's there, so I must go clean it!) Caleigh always wants to see it but then makes the funniest faces!

No comments: