Tuesday, February 24, 2009

She Loves Her Bed.





For those of you with kiddos who have never spent time in an orphanage, you may not understand the magnitude of this post....but for me, having had two boys who hated their cribs, cried every time I put them in, crawled out as soon as I left the room....for a long time.... seeing Caleigh play in her bed...ask to go in her bed...it's truly amazing. I guess it is because she came home to us so young. The trauma of being in a crib so many hours during a day & night was not so vivid for her. I am thankful....thankful today that my daughter loves her bed. Tonight I am prayerful for all children in orphanages around the world & I pray for them a forever family & a bed that means love.

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Caleigh gets cuter everyday! She is a sweetheart!

My heart is so heavy for the children growing up in orphanages. It makes me so sad.