Thursday, February 19, 2009

First Viewing of Tom & Jerry

Starting to stand unassisted...
Very Curious about Tom & Jerry
She's playing with toys again...she had stopped for a while to just explore!
HaHa! Tom & Jerry are funny!
She is glued to the show!

The boys were watching Tom & Jerry yesterday & Caleigh decided it was funny! She is also standing up now very sturdy on her own without holding on...maybe just leaning against the couch or a chair a bit. I am still hopeful that she will be able to walk...if she is not walking on her own at 18 months, the doctors will probably fit her with knee braces.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Her facial expressions ar just priceless!! I love them! What a beauty you have on your hands!!

Hugs,
Tracy

Laura said...

I love that glazed-over expression of awe! I also love the moulding and floors in your front room =).