
This boy cracks me up.

Glo Sticks Rule!

....Hmmm...not too sure what's up with the black blanket?!

The 3 Amigos.
Well, they actually said they were pirates.

Music.

"Do Not Wake" the sleeping dog.

The Sole Survivor....I'm not a good snail mommy...they all died. :(

What the boys had for lunch....

What I had for lunch.
I did cave & have a yummy ham & cheese with tomato sandwich a minute ago tho! MMMM!
We ran a few errands today & made a quick trip into the Dollar Tree. The kids always find something they just have to have! Makes for a fun afternoon.....
The other pictures are just some random ones from today....finally picked up my camera after a 2 day hiatus.
Rained again. Ugh! My grass is so high! May have to mow it wet.
One week down with Jillian & her 30-day Shred Program. She's tough!
1 comment:
That is not nearly enough for lunch!!! You can't starve yourself, your body will hold on tighter.
Post a Comment