Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away....

Pitter, Patter....
It's raining cats & dogs...pitter patter, pitter patter....
Poor Bella girl...she loves it outside...this rain is depressing her! ;)
Help! My kids are turning into ninjas, or emperors, or something....
Yikes! I'm scared!
Oh, thank goodness, it's just my boy!

Well, it has been raining cats and dogs, as they say, off & on for the past several days. Even the animals are tired of it...I did manage to mow in between downpours yesterday. Caleigh & I enjoyed our walk after the rains today. B & B are so good to entertain themselves, but even they got a little cabin fever this afternoon stuck inside with the rain. Maybe we can have a fun outing tomorrow after I get a haircut in the morning. Blake's tummy has been off today...I'm praying it's just something he ate or a combination of things he ate, or the plum episode and not a bug!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain.... sometimes!

You have a beautiful family!

Dawn said...

Can you send some rain my way. Everything is so dry here and HOT!! It hasn't rained in weeks.