Saturday, July 17, 2010

Going to the Rodeo....



We're heading to the Mesquite Rodeo tonight...babysitter's coming & momma & daddy get a night out! Whoop! I thought I'd post my husband, in his younger years, riding a bull in the Athens, Tx Rodeo...many years ago! I was only 6 when he was riding this bull! LOL! So I figured I would post a picture of me when I was little....with my cat, Samantha. The two pictures hang together in our house....I think it's funny because they are so opposite, but fit our individual personalities to a "T". He's the bull riding type. I'm the sit around & love on a cat type. I miss having a cat; our boys are allergic :(

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Woo-hooo!! I can not believe that was James. He was a bean pole!! Marvin and I have giggled about this all night. I just can not imagine him riding bulls. Tell him that if you all come to TN, that I will see if my Dad can find one for him to ride. LOL!!!