Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Big Kid Toys





My baby rarely ever plays with her little kid toys. Her toy box is full of neglected play things. She much prefers "her boys" things...games, legos, crayons, ets. The only exceptions I can really think of are her own Books, Stickers, Play-doh & Little People. She's also into putting all her cooking things, puzzle pieces, anything small really, into grocery sacks and stashing them all over the place. I hope this little stage doesn't last too long...driving me nutty! :) I guess she just wants to do everything they do...I even had to copy her a Math Paper to do while they did their Math homework today! She proudly stated: "I know my 6 Multiplication Tables now Mama!". Little stinker! I guess I may as well donate most of her "baby" toys as she so fondly calls them. She asked Santa for her own IPOD for goodness sakes! Unfortunately, Santa doesn't bring 3 year old IPODs in this house, so I'm afraid she may be disappointed come Christmas morning! She does play with her brothers'. I'm sure they would love it if Santa would bring her one of her very own! ;) Here she is getting some Legos together to build something....she also made her own Matching/Memory game out of the Guess Who game of the boys. Pretty smart little cookie this one is.

No comments: