Saturday, December 18, 2010

Hanging out at the Grandparents...again...:)

Writing a Christmas Letter with Grandmama
The Music box is always a hit. It provides some good dancing tunes!
Bryce
Blake
Dancing to the music...
I give up! A good picture with all 3 is hard to get!

Handsome boy! Mom decided she just couldn't do the big Christmas Tree this year...she put up my grandmother's little Christmas tree this year. She passed away three years ago...I think my mom is just now starting to enjoy the holidays again.

Bryce & Caleigh

Dancing with Grampie. My favorite.

I am so grateful that both of my parents have been healthy this holiday season. My mom was feeling really bad last year...the ambulance was actually called to her house last year Christmas morning. I think the doctors finally found the right mixture of meds for her to keep her heart & blood pressure happy. So...we finished school work up before noon on Thursday & headed to Longview for the afternoon. We had a good time...played at their house, lunch at Jason's Deli, off to the mall to visit with Santa & an ICEE, then a little dancing before we headed home. Last night was the boys' Tae Kwon Do Christmas Party. They had games, treats, and a gift exchange. The kids had a fun time. We went to see the Live Nativity afterwards. It was pretty, but I felt so sorry for those standing out in the weather...it was freezing cold & VERY windy!!! The angel on top of the manger scence actually looked like she might fly away! We are heading to the airport in a bit for a Welcome Home Soldier event. The kids are busy making posters...they're quite excited! Happy Saturday!

No comments: