Sunday, December 5, 2010

Grandparents' Love









James took the boys to the deer camp Saturday to hunt and ride 4-wheelers. They saw some bobcats and several doe, but no bucks worth shooting. They all had a fun time though and arrived nice and tired with dirty laundry today. :)

Caleigh and I went over for a little visit with my parents. It's so strange to just have one child with me! She enjoyed all of their lovin' only for herself! We had a nice lunch at The Olive Garden and did a little bit of shopping. Caleigh & I finished decorating the inside of the house for Christmas and got the stockings hung on the fireplace last night. We put some yummy smelling 'Cinnamon Sticks' wax in all of our Scentsy lamps & the house even smells like Christmas now! Love it!

Tomorrow is our Homeschool Co-Op's Christmas Party. We'll see if we can concentrate on our school day after that!!! I had planned on taking all of December off, but after more consideration I decided against it. The boys really seem to do better without long breaks. More weeks with a free Friday seems to work better than taking a whole week or more off....so, we work until the week before Christmas! That's the plan! ;)

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Sweet pictures of Caleigh and her grandparents. What a wonderful gift they are to one another :o)

I LOVE your "Fridays off" plan. Sounds great! I miss homeschooling...a lot!