Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Flashback


As we continue to move closer to the referral of our little girl, I thought it would be fun to try & remember the feelings we had the day we received the referral of our little boys 6 1/2 years ago. I just can hardly wait for the call telling us we have a daughter! I know how wonderful and amazing it is to have someone on the other end of the receiver telling us a child has been matched with our family. Here are the photos we received shortly after our boys' referrals....it seems so long ago, yet just like yesterday, all at the same time! The excitement around here is growing...we are somehow remaining patient...God's Grace! You should be able to click on the photos on most of my entries to make the photos larger & easier to see!

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a treat to see those referral pictures. Now let's hope you hear about your little girl soon.

Rachel said...

Wow, your heart must have leapt with joy over seeing those sweet faces for the first time. They are adorable!