Friday, November 16, 2007

To all the prayer warriors...

To all of you prayer warriors out there today, please take a minute to say a prayer for my Blake. His Asthma is really bad today & was yesterday as well. After a trip to the doctor this morning and three new meds, two of which are steriods, we are really hoping to get it under control before tonight. I'm sure it was the 30 degree temp. drop from Wed. to Thurs. that got him. He hasn't been this bad in a while. It's very scary to me...THANK YOU!

3 comments:

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

You're on our list! Breathe Big, Mr. Blake! We fought lung stuff when Will was small - so scary! We'll also pray for good rest for his Mom & Dad too. :)

Jessica said...

I will defitly add him to my prayers! Hope the little guy feels better soon!

Julie said...

I hope he is doing better. My nephew has a lot of asthma problems and everytime it gets cold here he gets pnemonia. Scares the crap out of my sister.

We will keep Blake in our thoughts for a speedy recovery.