Tick Tock, Tick Tock....The clock keeps ticking! Caleigh turns 5 months old today. I hope she has a wonderful day! I think the boys & I will go to Discovery Science Place to celebrate & to take my mind off of the fact that she's not here for her 5th month of life. That's what stinks about the waiting time; counting off the months we miss of our childrens' lives. All I can do is look forward to all of the years we will share with her. Now, if I can just figure out where I stashed all of the nuts and bolts for the crib when we moved from Alabama to Texas 4 years ago, maybe I can talk James into putting that crib together!
3 comments:
Happy 5 Month Caleigh. Your Momma is counting the days to see you.
I hope you all hear some good news soon and get that little girl home! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for my sister. They are doing well. I hope to meet Blessing this summer.
Happy 5 month birthday Caleigh!
Hope you find the crib hardware!
Post a Comment