So, overnight we received a request for a document from the USCIS in HCMC. For privacy, I will not go into details on our blog, but noted: Request #1 for "missing" document. Request forwarded to Dillon. This is something the Dillon Staff in VN will have to provide as it is a request from the Orphanage Staff. So....I'll followup when Document #1 is proven to be "received" via an e-mail back from the USCIS. Confused yet??? Good!
My prayer is "Sooner Than Later"
Dillon has already contacted their in-country staff with the request from USCIS. USCIS HCMC will be closed on April 30th & May 1st for VN Holidays. I will update this post when I hear more...
Update: Our "missing document" has been located & is being/has been (due to the time difference) delivered by Dillon in-country staff to the Embassy on our behalf.
2 comments:
Don't let that get you concerned. If they are requesting documents it means they are going over your case. Hopefully Dillon will get it to them this week and maybe just maybe you'll get an approval in the next week or two. Praying for a quick approval!
It's Independence Day in Vietnam. I hope this week brings travel news!
Carla C
Post a Comment