Clarification from our Dillon Rep: We are on Step 10 with the Vietnamese Gov't. and we are on Step 11 (submission of the I600 has been done) on the United States Side. Evidently, they can happen concurrently.....
*************************************************************************
Well, I'm not sure what "Step" we're officially on...we received an e-mail today from our agency that our I600 along with our little girl's dossier was submitted to the U.S. Consulate by their VN Staff yesterday. We should receive an e-mail from the Consulate stating that they have received our paperwork & that it is "in process/being reviewed". I will post when we get the acknowledgement...should be a week or longer.
So...now I'm calling on all my prayer warriors! Here's the stage where we may or may not be told that they will require a DNA Test for our child & her birthparents. Please pray that we do not get "stuck" on this step. Several families unfortunately have... This is the "if" step...several unknowns...We'll keep you posted.
On a good note, I've had the crib up, so the baby has a place to sleep! Today my Mom & I picked up her Carseat & bought a darling high~chair....so, she can ride in the car and eat! (well, kind~of....I don't have bottles, diapers, etc. yet, but that's a quick trip to Target) I'm getting excited.
3 comments:
Excellent...glad to see you are moving along. I'd better get my pictures off in the mail to you...you're gonna travel before I know it!!!
Sounds like your nest is ready for little sister...I can not WAIT to see a picture of the boys with her!
Great news. You're just cruising along. You'll be in Vietnam before you know it.
Wow! That is incredible and such great news!! I bet your boys are getting SO excited! Love reading your blog, and thanks for the size feedback for Layne Nhi. It is good to know I am on track with the closet full of clothes we have waiting for her!
Blessings and Prayers for things to keep moving for you!
Post a Comment