Saying good-bye to my crib in CanTho.
Dinner Out...celebrating our G & R !We've really enjoyed our time in Vietnam with Caleigh. I am hopeful that this will be our last post though! Some people have not been impressed with The Somerset in Hanoi. I must say for us it has been fine. It was the same price as the Rex in HCMC & you get two rooms, a kitchen, a living room with TV & a washer dryer that works fine once you figure it out! You can get a huge bottle of water (dispenser) in your kitchen for $6 which has lasted 3 days & I'm sure would last at least 3 more. It has been great & kept us from buying bottles of water every time we turn around. It's nice to have the shopping just downstairs & room service & a decent restaurant for breakfast...it's not free, but averages just $4 per person, so it may as well be. Going to finish packing up & getting ready for the day. Would like to do a little last minute shopping too! I still have a few inches of space in the suitcase (the extra one we bought in HCMC for all of our purchases! LOL)
One more thing, I would really suggest bringing your own crib linens for your baby. There are many babies in & out of here using these cribs...some that are here now with other agencies have been ill. The extra layers between the mattress they provide & your baby may help....
No comments:
Post a Comment