A Little Blake Time...
A little Bryce Time....
A Little Bouncy Time.....
Some more brother time.....
A little nap time....Well, if you have a baby on Vietnam time, you're up & happy at 3:00 am! :) She did sleep from 8:30 to 3:00 straight, so I really have zero complaints! She's so happy when she wakes up & she has figured out how to turn on her Fisher Price Aquarium in her crib with her feet all by herself, so she actually played music for almost an hour before calling for me....which I was in the bed right beside her, but she didn't know it....A bottle & playtime! So, I'm downing a D~Pepsi to stay awake because I really must make a grocery run this morning...teething tablets are in order! One of my friends told me about them yesterday (thanks Julie!) She absolutely hates the Ambusol...she has no teeth yet, but is teething like crazy! Here are a few cute pics from yesterday. She loves her brothers & her puppy dogs...she wasn't scared of either at all! All smiles & she looks back and forth at Blake & Bryce like "hey, what's going on here? do you know you look just alike!?!" It's hilarious! She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger already....this is gonna be bad! :)
5 comments:
Welcome home!! The pictures are wonderful with her big brothers. Your journey has been so much fun to follow. I'm sure she will make the time change quickly, espcecially if she slept from 8:30-3. That is great! I remember Noah waking at 2 all giggles and READY to play. I did not share the same excitment but we played anyway and I wouldn't change that time for anything. :)
Three men at her beck and call? It's just practice for her dating years :) Phoebe loves her F-P aquarium too - next year the girls can chit chat at Dillon weekend and compare their favorite fish! Congrats on being home with your beautiful little girl!!!
Love the pictures of the boys with Caleigh. They are just too cute.
Be careful though, I think you may have a diva in training. LOL!!!
WOW! She is making the time change so quickly! She is such a cutie pie! She looks like she has rubber band legs like my Emaline in that one picture.
Great pictures Heather. Such a beautiful family. So happy that you're home and settling in.
BTW....Teething tablets are THE BEST. Used them with Ian and already have a stash waiting for Drew.
Post a Comment