Thursday, July 10, 2008

Is it possible to take too many pictures?

Big Brother Bryce...
Big Brother Blake....
I like my bed....
Hi Y'all! I can sit up now!!! Just two weeks ago, if mom & dad propped me up, I fell flat on my face! What a difference 2 weeks can make....I still need a prop tho! :)

Is it possible to take too many pictures? Am I going to blind my children with the flash??? Seriously, my boys are just about over having their pic taken all of the time! Caleigh, well, she's bound to have eye problems after 2 weeks of flashes!!! We've been home a week! Yeah! Life is starting to feel normal again....running here & there....the boys are big helpers & always run to check on her if she makes a peep....I swear they aged a year & grew an inch in the two weeks we were away. Here are a couple of pics from Tuesday, their first day of golf camp & a few more of Caleigh. And don't get on to me...LOL...I know all of the adoption books say Co-Sleep, but the girl won't have it...she likes her bed & loves to sprawl out! I can tell now when she's getting tired; I just lay her down & she rolls over with her blanket & thumb in mouth and ZZZZZZZ.......If I prop her a bit with a pillow, she can sit up and play....2 weeks ago she would fall promptly straight down onto her face.....muscle tone just was not there....what a difference 2 weeks can make!

3 comments:

Julie said...

You can never take too many pictures. Love them!!!

Nadra said...

Too many pictures...never heard of such a thing :)

Hey...in regards to the crib....whatever works. We kept Ian in our bed for about 2 weeks and none of us slept. So...we moved him to his crib and we were all happy. Now...that changed once we transitioned him to a big boy bed...now he can get out and get in bed with us.

Keep the pictures coming!!!

Jessica said...

Glad to hear she is doing well (excpet the cold, but that will pass). You have the cutest bunch of kids!

As for co-sleeping. Don't feel bad, the American Academy of Pediatrics strongly opposes co-sleeping. I think you really have to take some of the stuff in some of the adoption books with a grain of salt and do what is best for your child. If it sounds odd it probably is. Anywho, we NEVER had Emaline in our bed but we did use a bed side sleeper almost until she was a year. It was great for bonding but made the transistion to her crib easy (especially since she was already napping in her crib) since it is like a crib. But if Caleigh doesn't need to be that close than her crib is probably fine. you are her mamma and you know best! =)