Just a quick note to let you know the doctor's visit went just fine. Caleigh started her immunizations (4) yesterday followed by fever & yuckiness since...poor girl. She also had her blood drawn to run the battery of tests....woo...hard on the mama & the baby! Seems that she can "hyper-extend" all of her joints, elbows, knees, hips...the makings of a great gymnast so I hear. No hip displasia...he did 3 seperate tests for that..no clicking, everything's symmetrical, so I'll stop worrying about that now. Little feet go to Scottish Rite Children's in Dallas...worked on the paperwork today; the dr. already did his part. About to wake her up from her nap...joy...she will not be pleased...still on VN time, but getting better...the whole shots/feeling cruddy messed her up last night. The boys are doing great!!! Golf camp is each morning this week & they are having fun! They have Tennis & Swim camp next week.... It's good for them to be out & about & It has forced me to get up & moving each morning...Blake wants to wake her up...it's like Christmas around here...hope it lasts! LOL!
4 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful!!! I love to see her in your arms. She looks very comfortable and right at home.
She is absolutely beautiful!!! I love to see her in your arms. She looks very comfortable and right at home.
I recognize that picture ( :
I'm so glad the appointment went well. Katharine went to the doctor today. We didn't have immunizations, I'm waiting until her records are translated. Everything else went well and her spots should clear up by her first birthday. She's limber too, frequently stretching her legs over her head. Maybe they can be on the 2024 Olympic gymnast team together. She and I still aren't sleeping more than 3 -4 hours at a stretch, but we'll get there. Barrett slept through the night last night for the first time.
I'm glad things are going well at your house.
Kelly
DoriGrace is right with Caleigh and Katherine on the gymnastics front!
Glad you are settling in. Great news about the hips. I always forget the dose of tylenol BEFORE we leave the house to head to the doctor's office for the shots...it makes all the difference in the world for us!
Post a Comment