Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Blake & Bryce

Bryce is on the left & Blake is on the right....taken yesterday...











Me & my graham cracker just Chillin' in the grass watching my brothers play!

Happy 8th Birthday Blake & Bryce! I love you & I am so proud of you. You are both wonderful children & great big brothers! Tomorrow you will be big 2nd Graders!

Bryce, you have always been a thoughtful little boy, but I'm not sure where you learned meditation from! Blake, you are still a climber & as funny as ever! I love you both for your individual personalities! You are so different even though you are twins! I hope you will always be the best of friends~

Have a great day! Love, Mom

4 comments:

Nadra said...

Happy Birthday Blake and Bryce!!! Hope your day was wonderful!!!

Leigh said...

Happy Birthday guys!

Good luck with 2nd grade!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday Boys! Heather you have such beautiful children!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Blake & Bryce!!!!