The first evening with casts after our visit to Dallas.
Our first full day with casts was a hard one. She took a 45 minute nap instead of her usual 2-3 hour nap & was understandably fussy all day. I held her most of the day. She's just fallen asleep. Praying for her a more comfortable day tomorrow. The x-rays of her hips & spine & neck came back normal. Thank goodness. We will proceed as planned with the castings. Here are a couple of pictures....
5 comments:
She is absolutely adorable even with her casts. We will be praying that all goes smoothly and comfortably for her.
Poor baby....and poor mama, too. My brother had to have a metal bar/brace between his feet for the first 18 months of life, I think, and I remember my parents telling stories of how hard that was. I hope she can rest and that the surgery goes smoothly.
I'm so glad the xrays were normal! Poor baby has a lot coming up but these kiddos are so resilient. Be strong little Caleigh!
I think she keeps getting cuter with each picture, which is hard to believe since she was pretty cute to start with. Glad to hear the results of the x-rays were as you hoped!
Poor little thing. It does sound like the doctors are taking very good care of her.
And I'm so loving the cute little dresses. Caliegh is just adorable!!!
Post a Comment