Life with 3! Homeschooling & Loving It!
I just love her sweet cheeks and those huge eyes!
She is so beautiful! Happy 2 months!
She is just so adorables!!! and so photogenic!!! Isn't is scarey how time flies after they get home.
haha, adorables? I guess that S slipped in becasue she is so cute that 1 adorable wasn't enough. lol.
I love the pic of her in the green. I think it shows her personality. Can't wait for lunch again soon.
What a sweetheart! Don't you just love having a little girl to put bows on? You are truly blessed with 3 beautiful children. Heather
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I just love her sweet cheeks and those huge eyes!
She is so beautiful! Happy 2 months!
She is just so adorables!!! and so photogenic!!! Isn't is scarey how time flies after they get home.
haha, adorables? I guess that S slipped in becasue she is so cute that 1 adorable wasn't enough. lol.
I love the pic of her in the green. I think it shows her personality. Can't wait for lunch again soon.
What a sweetheart! Don't you just love having a little girl to put bows on? You are truly blessed with 3 beautiful children.
Heather
Post a Comment