
In Vietnam...feet wrapped & wooden splints on her first 8 months of life....

Her first month home...prior to surgery...her little feet just go the wrong way...The doctors at Scottish Rite fix her up!

6 Months Post Surgery & Castings & Braces: This is how she sits in her high chair every time!

Sweet little left foot with her mongolian spot...hope it never goes away!

Sweet little right foot....
She can bend her toes back all the way to touch the top of her foot! It's crazy!
You all know the story, but each day I am amazed again at how Caleigh's feet have healed from surgery, casting & braces to make straight little sweet feet! I just love her little baby toes! So, practicing on my close-ups with "the camera", I thought I'd share....before & after ....
1 comment:
That's pretty cool! And to think that if she hadn't been your daughter they might have always caused her difficulties. Thanks for sharing her remarkable change.
Post a Comment