Saturday, February 21, 2009

We Have A Pusher, Walker, Kind-Of Kiddo!

The first time she walked behind her little car.
Looking Out the Front Window
She found the blind opener...little stinker!
She has a great sense of humor!
Her hair is getting so long!
Yesterday Caleigh walked behind her little car...just pushing it around everywhere! I am amazed that she has the balance to do this & not fall very often at all. It is so funny to watch! I was so excited that I only caught the back of her walking away! Dang It! I got a few other cute ones yesterday too though...the little stinker playing at the window with the blind opener that had come off & was laying in the windowsill....she doesn't miss much!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those pants are a riot. I love them!!!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Her outfit is adorable! I love her face in the picture with the window blind opener :o)