Monday, March 2, 2009
Dillon/Buckner Heritage Day Dallas
On Saturday we attented Dillon/Buckner Heritage Day in Dallas. The kids had fun & I got to meet fellow Dillon Moms Mandy M. & Kim-Lan with their daughters Anna & Maile! They were the first families whose blogs I followed as they traveled to Vietnam to bring their daughters home. It was neat to meet them & their families & chat & talk about the upcoming Vietnam Families Reunion in Tulsa coming up this summer. I hope to see them all there. Here are a few pictures....they had rooms with crafts & foods from China, Russia, Ethiopia & a booth from Guatemala...I was disappointed that Vietnam wasn't represented because Jynger couldn't make it. It was also exciting because Caleigh picked that day to start standing up on her own without holding onto anything...she stood & balanced for quite a bit before plopping down several times & has been doing it ever since! Hoping this is the next step towards walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go, Caleigh!
Post a Comment