Thursday, March 26, 2009

Headed to Sea World

In C's room...just playing around...love it tho. So girly...my dolly, her fav. in the middle & one from Vietnam...her bows....I just like this picture for some reason....
The azaleas in full bloom on the front porch before the rains hit this week.

We are excited to be heading to San Antonio for the weekend. James scored front row tickets on the floor, by the coach, at the Spurs Game Friday night & is going with a buddy & our boys. Sat. & Sun. we are hitting Sea World...the weather is supposed to be nice with highs in the low 80's & we're missing the Spring Break crowds so I am hoping it's a great time! The kids are just beyond excited. (staying in a hotel seems to rank pretty high!)

3 comments:

Jill and Andy said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Have a great weekend. I love looking at all your photos!

Julie said...

Enjoy your trip!!!

NHP said...

Hi Heather,
I was catching up on your blog and I am a blog fan myself... here is a link with a lot of blogs that I recently found.

http://mrsbroccoliguy.wordpress.com/2006/09/08/vietnam-adoption-blogroll/

I love checking in with your precious family!
Natasha
perrymanadoption.com