Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home 8 Months!



It is hard to believe that Caleigh has been home with us now for 8 months! Sometimes it seems like she's always been here, other times it feels like we came home yesterday. She is growing and changing at lightening speed! Much more attached to mommy & doing the lovely "crawling up my leg" when she's craving my attention or just plain tired. Loves cows & horses & gets excited every time we pass them...says "Mooo". It's just plain darlin'! She also says "Hah" for Hot when she sees steam or a fire & many other cute things :) I guess I'll stop counting her months home when we hit a year....for now, each day & month that passes just reminds me of what a miracle it is that she is here with us.

2 comments:

Lisa and John said...

Happy 8 month anniversary Caleigh. And by the way, I think you outfit is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!

Nadra said...

OK Heather....that is THE cutest outfit ever. Of course, she's makes it look even cuter. She's so precious. Can't wait to meet her (and you guys too) in June.