Sunday, March 15, 2009
Scottish Rite
I really cannot say enough about Scottish Rite. It's kinda like walking into the Twilight Zone. Everyone is SO NICE. Such helpful people just do not exist in every doctor's office & hospital. This place is extraordinary & despite the fact that Caleigh screamed the entire time we were in the doctor's office itself; it was otherwise a good visit. The team is happy with her progress & will see her again in 3 months. If she's not letting go & walking on her own at that time, they will refer us to another team of specialists. I am concerned because one knee still comes completely out of socket at the slightest 'tug'....her right knee is much more stable that the left. We'll see.....I am learning that all of the cute dresses I bought are really useless until the little one is walking. Pants are for crawling! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment