Precious little feet! I just love baby feet...so soft! We're on countdown to being braces free! 10 Weeks to Go! I have to bribe her now with Wipe-Out to get her to sit still at night so I can put her braces on her....so I am glad we're almost to the finish line with her treatment! Her 2nd Birthday marks the end of braces!
Caleigh Grace will be 22 months old in 2 days!! We are getting ready for our beach trip & I'm beyond ready to go! I could skip the whole 11 hour drive, but we're staying 8 days, so it should be worth it. Praying for beautiful weather & a little girl to like the sand better than she did last year!!! School starts for us on the 24th, the boys' 9th Birthday! Time sure is flying around here...wish I could make it stand still for just a little while.....
1 comment:
Have a wonderful trip Heather! I look forward to seeing pics from the trip!
Post a Comment