We waited all summer for our vacation & thank goodness, we're finally here! The weather was perfectly cloudy & a nice 86 degrees! We stayed out & played for hours without breaking a sweat! It was awesome. Apart from skiing in Colorado (which is almost impossible with little ones), this is where I would choose to be. The ocean, the beach, the seashells, the fish, the crabs, the sand, the waves, the endless sky, & don't forget the great seafood....I don't know how anyone could come here & not be revived & full of God's wonderful glory! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today....cloudy & the beach (I'll have to read up on my camera settings for that! I was prepared for sun & the water/sky/sand!) The boys dove right in....Caleigh wasn't quite sure about the "Big Water", but she played happily on the beach shoveling her sand....
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Well....Hello Beach!
We waited all summer for our vacation & thank goodness, we're finally here! The weather was perfectly cloudy & a nice 86 degrees! We stayed out & played for hours without breaking a sweat! It was awesome. Apart from skiing in Colorado (which is almost impossible with little ones), this is where I would choose to be. The ocean, the beach, the seashells, the fish, the crabs, the sand, the waves, the endless sky, & don't forget the great seafood....I don't know how anyone could come here & not be revived & full of God's wonderful glory! Here are a few of my favorite pictures from today....cloudy & the beach (I'll have to read up on my camera settings for that! I was prepared for sun & the water/sky/sand!) The boys dove right in....Caleigh wasn't quite sure about the "Big Water", but she played happily on the beach shoveling her sand....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it looks wonderful!! hoping the storms don't affect you, and you can enjoy your week!!
Post a Comment