Today was Blake & Bryce's 1st Day of 3rd Grade! Yesterday was technically the first day, but since the boys had the flue last week & still fever on Sat., I kept them out on Monday...which was also their birthday! They didn't mind a bit, believe me!!! Here they are this morning...my big 9 year old 3rd graders *sniff sniff*. Also, I'm committed to planning & shopping for my weekly meals this year. I think I will blog it on Sundays...if you're interested in sharing yours, please do as a comment on the post...it will help me if you share your ideas. I think I will FB it too, as I'm not sure how many actually follow the blogs anymore :)
Here's mine for this week:
Monday: Pasta & Green Salad
Tuesday: Shrimp Stir Fry with Bok Choy, Mushroom, Snap Peas, Sprouts (all fresh) & Sauces....
Wed.: Beef Stew & Cornbread
Thurs.: Tacos & Mexican Cheesy Rice
Friday: Think I'll give myself a break & make BLT's & Sweet Potato Fries
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment