Things are settling down & I'm finally getting some pictures downloaded & edited....I've only gotten so far as Christmas Eve...it was fun! We had some snow during the day & we really enjoyed it. Snow in our area is rare & it's been so nice to have it twice already this winter! We went out & drove through a Christmas Lights Wonderland...all of the kids loved it! We came home & had dinner then let the kids open their traditional 1 gift on Christmas Eve before bed & set out cookies for Santa. Blake & Bryce got a cool Star Wars Pop Up Book & Caleigh got a new baby that "looks like me". Everyone was excited for Christmas morning.....
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Christmas Eve Fun
Things are settling down & I'm finally getting some pictures downloaded & edited....I've only gotten so far as Christmas Eve...it was fun! We had some snow during the day & we really enjoyed it. Snow in our area is rare & it's been so nice to have it twice already this winter! We went out & drove through a Christmas Lights Wonderland...all of the kids loved it! We came home & had dinner then let the kids open their traditional 1 gift on Christmas Eve before bed & set out cookies for Santa. Blake & Bryce got a cool Star Wars Pop Up Book & Caleigh got a new baby that "looks like me". Everyone was excited for Christmas morning.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks l iek you all had a wonderful Christmas too!
Emmi got that same doll from my Sister-in-law. I'll be honest I like her other asian baby doll MUCH better. I think it is the fact that the features are very not proportional(sp?) that makes it look so odd. It's cute, but odd. My SIL was so excited about getting it for Emmi. She thought it looked just like an asain baby because "they all have lots of hair like that".... I'm think "uh, did ya'll not see Emmi when she was little? Heck, she still doesn't have that much hair!" I love ignorant people. NOT
Post a Comment