My titles these days leave little to the imagination, eh? Well....this is our last week of "school" before Christmas Break. We're finishing up our reader & preparing for the unit test. We've added Spelling as of last week, so we're working on our second set of spelling words. I've capped it at 15 per week for now as they seem to be handling that well. We're learning about money & how much we can buy with it. I think they did this in 2nd grade at school, but it must not have "stuck", so we are practicing & having fun with it! On another note, the antibiotic for C's ear infection broke her out in an all over body rash (sorry, no pic of this) so I had it changed today & we'll try again. She does feel better, just itchy, so we've started on Benadryl until it clears up. Hope you all have a good week! (Bryce's fake smile needs some work LOL!)
Monday, December 14, 2009
School & Rashes
My titles these days leave little to the imagination, eh? Well....this is our last week of "school" before Christmas Break. We're finishing up our reader & preparing for the unit test. We've added Spelling as of last week, so we're working on our second set of spelling words. I've capped it at 15 per week for now as they seem to be handling that well. We're learning about money & how much we can buy with it. I think they did this in 2nd grade at school, but it must not have "stuck", so we are practicing & having fun with it! On another note, the antibiotic for C's ear infection broke her out in an all over body rash (sorry, no pic of this) so I had it changed today & we'll try again. She does feel better, just itchy, so we've started on Benadryl until it clears up. Hope you all have a good week! (Bryce's fake smile needs some work LOL!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear things are going well! If you need any educational pointers I know Michael would love to chat with you and help you out.
Hope Caleigh feels better soon!
Sorry I did nto have time to see you while I was out therelast week. This July though we MUST get together! Your are so close you might as well plan on going to Seminar. It is AWESOME!
Post a Comment