Monday, December 7, 2009

It is my mission....





.....to do all the things I mean to do with my children every year during the holidays that never seem to get done.....So, it may be a bit early, but here we go!!! The kids made the whole cake & then iced it & sprinkled it up good!! I did the writing, but that's it & I must say it is very yummy! I should have recorded them singing....it was so cute.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I love it! And you are so right - it is the actual "doing" of the things we want our kids to know/do is the hard part. I am always telling Rob, "If I really want to be the kind of person that does "those things", I actually have to DO "those things." Does that make sense? Well, I love the cake! Today is Ben's Family Day and we are making cake when he gets up from his nap.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

What a great mission to have! So great that you made the time to do the things we all plan to do, but don't always get around to doing. You are making wonderful memories for your sweet kiddos!