Loving Christmas~time this year. Having fun cooking, baking, last minute shopping & all around holiday 'stuff'. The shopping is not really too bad since I finished up pretty early...just a few more things to 'top it all off'...I'm a wrapping, wrapping, wrapping fool! Now that I've gotten to the back of the closet I've decided I have enough....surely...I think! James took Blake today to buy his "secret gift" for Bryce & Bryce will go & shop tomorrow. We'll see if they can keep it a true secret until Christmas...they think the whole idea is pretty cool, so they just might pull it off! Maybe I'll let them exchange on Christmas Eve after Church...that might be fun! We put together the gingerbread house tonight before bed & are letting it set up....decorating will be in the morning! WOW! We'll start the day with a sugar rush!!! Please pray for our VN Travel buddies who are awaiting word from Ethiopia regarding the adoption of their new son...the court date is right now, Ehiopian time, and they pray for good news come morning!!! We are praying guys!!!
Monday, December 21, 2009
'Tis The Season
Loving Christmas~time this year. Having fun cooking, baking, last minute shopping & all around holiday 'stuff'. The shopping is not really too bad since I finished up pretty early...just a few more things to 'top it all off'...I'm a wrapping, wrapping, wrapping fool! Now that I've gotten to the back of the closet I've decided I have enough....surely...I think! James took Blake today to buy his "secret gift" for Bryce & Bryce will go & shop tomorrow. We'll see if they can keep it a true secret until Christmas...they think the whole idea is pretty cool, so they just might pull it off! Maybe I'll let them exchange on Christmas Eve after Church...that might be fun! We put together the gingerbread house tonight before bed & are letting it set up....decorating will be in the morning! WOW! We'll start the day with a sugar rush!!! Please pray for our VN Travel buddies who are awaiting word from Ethiopia regarding the adoption of their new son...the court date is right now, Ehiopian time, and they pray for good news come morning!!! We are praying guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heather,
Thank you so much! I love you guys! And I enjoyed talking with you last night!
Dawn
Post a Comment