Friday, July 2, 2010

Annual Check-Up at Scottish Rite





Caleigh had her annual check-up at Scottish Rite today...everything went pretty well. The doctors are happy with how her feet turned out. Evidently, it is her missing ACLs that are causing her feet to turn in when she walks...it's her way of balancing herself to walk & run...her hips & knees just don't move in the same way that ours do. There will probably be one more surgery on one foot within the next 2 years. For now, there are no braces/procedures to correct the issues with her knees. There's no reason to do MRIs on them because they wouldn't perform surgery until she is much older anyway. For now, we're free for another year unless any new problems arise or her left foot continues to turn in even more....Afterward we went to lunch at Pappadeaux Seafood Rest. It was so yummy!!! We spent the afternoon at the Dallas Museum of Natural History. Pictures to come tomorrow...I took so many; it will take me a while to go through them all!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah! for the decent report!

SOOOOOOO JEALOUS! I love Pappadeaux!

If you go to seminar with us we might be going there one night. haven;t decided. there are too many yummy places I miss!

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Yea for good reports! I am glad you guys were able to turn the visit into a little vacay...fun! Looking forward to seeing the pics tomorrow!