Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Off...and I Miss "Bear Bear"!


I'm taking a few days off from blogging. Allergies are horrible...can't breathe...I'll be back :)

I miss this look...the look of my baby girl & her "Bear Bear". He's stayed in her bed all day & night now for many months. He never comes out to play or takes trips to the store, out to eat, or even to the grandparents' houses. So sad. How can she already be old enough to be giving up her security pal? "boo-hoo" I say. At least the blanket still gets out. ;)

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hope you feel better. Allergies are no fun.

Bennett still sleeps with his froggy. It's a must a naptime. So not ready for all the big boy stuff. I wanted to just bottle him up at this point.

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I hope you are feeling better!