
Puppy Kisses before the last day of soccer camp (That dog is SO NOT allowed on that couch! Ugh!)

Blake & Bryce made Caleigh some straw bracelets (since we don't have those cool rubber-band shaped ones...what are they called anyway??)

She thinks they're pretty cool!

We head to Scottish Rite tomorrow for Caleigh's 1 year check-up on her feet. We're also taking the boys & will have lunch somewhere fun & head to the Dallas Hands On Museum. It will be a long day....but hopefully a fun one too!
2 comments:
They are called silly bands. All my kids love them. They have some Disney Princess ones that I got for Hadassah at Walmart for only $2. My boys likes the dinosaurs, animals and the sea creatures. Cherinet has the cars too. They just keep growing!!LOL!
It's been way to long since I "talked" with you. So so missed camp this year. I am trying to find a few minutes in each day to catch up on my own blog and also read a few others. I am way behind on reading. Praying that the 1 year check up goes well. Don't know if you are expecting additional treatment - hope they say, everything looks great!
Post a Comment