Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Boys on the First Day of 4th Grade

Blake Age 9 (Almost 10!) The First Day of 4th Grade.

Bryce Age 9 (Almost 10!) The First Day of 4th Grade.

We started school today! I almost put it off until after the beach (almost!)...but, I didn't! Glad to get things rolling and start a schedule again. I will take Reading, Spelling & Math to the beach...we'll pick up our Grammar, History, Bible & Science when we get home. We're studying Mexico in our Around the World study....I think Mexican Food may be on the menu one day this week! There's a recipe in the book for home-made tortillas that looks pretty easy & fun! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Homemade tortillas are my absolute favorite thing in the world (to eat). So cool we started school the same week :o) Hope your boys are enjoying school!