Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday...A Sunny Morning in Florida










The sun came out for us this morning & we stayed on the beach & played 'til noon. James & Mike left to play golf this morning, so it was Mo & me with the kids...we had fun. The camera likes the sunshine much better! :) We took a swim in the pool to cool off then up to the room for lunch...Caleigh's napping & the boys are drawing....ahhh...love me some quiet time on vacation! (With no laundry to do, kitchen to clean, errands to run, dogs to walk....you get the idea!) There's a little storm blowing through now....I think these little pockets of rain are supposed to start fading tomorrow or Wednesday. I really don't mind them; it's keeping the temps down in the high 80's which is perfect for staying out longer periods of time on the beach with the kids & my fair skin!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That Caleigh always has the cutest swimsuits! I think I said the same thing last summer =).