


I know these aren't the greatest pictures! I just copied & Pasted them from the website! I took the boys to Splash Kingdom in Canton yesterday with a friend & her son. They had a blast to say the least! And yes, we went on the tall white slide on the top pic & I just about had a heart attack! They went several more times, but once was enough for me :) Today we start packing & making lists of things for our beach trip...we leave next Thursday! WOO HOO!!!! Blake has a really bad stye on his eye that just will not go away...it's been there since last Tuesday. James is taking him to the dr. this morning. Hoping they will give him some strong eye antibiotic that I can put on it... fingers crossed. The warm compresses just aren't working & His whole eye is red & swollen. He doesn't complain; I would be whining all day!
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment