Monday, August 30, 2010

Uninspired...

I don't know how it's possible with three kiddos around me daily, but I have been totally uninspired to pick up the camera since we returned from vacation. In fact, I haven't picked it up...not one day since we got home. The beach was all inspiring. Now I'm still just trying to catch up! We started school, started co-op, had a big party at our house for James' managers & I cleaned for a week prior to that! So, today we had a wonderful relaxing day at our home school co-op, a nice rainy afternoon good for napping & getting laundry done (unless you're a boy, then you put on your swim trunks & play out back in the rain)....made BLTs for dinner & listened to songs all night on youtube. Now listening to C lay in bed & talk to her "friends" because I let her take a long nap this afternoon....shame on me! :) Maybe I'll be inspired tomorrow...oh, maybe not...tomorrow I go for my permanent crown fitting...bummer.

1 comment:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I feel that exact same way as you! After taking pictures at the beach, the pictures I take at home are just blah. Haha! I miss seeing pictures of your kiddos, but I am thankful you are blogging again!