
Our Elf on the Shelf. This is his 3rd year at our house. He likes to pick a new spot every morning to appear & watch us for the day. He reports to Santa who is naughty & nice. Better be nice!!!! Caleigh thinks he's magic. Some days he brings treats back from The North Pole. The boys play along...it is fun and there are treats to be had after all!! You can visit the web-site; the kids love
http://www.elfontheshelf.com/ (I bought my elf for $4.00 at Ellis Pottery. I'm too cheap to buy the book/elf for $20 at the book stores. You can get your own elf, then go on-line and listen to the story.)

My little helper "elf". Ready to wrap?

Blake's Christmas Letter to Santa.

Bryce's Letter to Santa.

Our family wish list for Santa.

Caleigh's Manger Scene on the top of her desk. Where's baby Jesus??? Hmmm...I'll have to ask her about that in the morning!

My favorite vintage elves.

Mom gave me these angels last week. I love them! Some days Hope is what gets me through the day!!! Hope for a better tomorrow ;)

Caleigh's decoration by the front door....a hodge-podge which includes Santa's sleigh..haha.
Now, I'm off to enjoy a bowl of Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream that the Schwan's man was nice enough to sell me...
2 comments:
Treats with the elf...Interesting. I will have to try that one day soon. This is the first year at my house, but we are so enjoying it.
Good idea with the elf. It seems like everyone has an elf these days. I am a bad mama and told Hillary Ashton it was just a toy and he had no connection to Santa so I wouldn't have to buy one...haha! LOVE your decorations and letters to Santa...so sweet!
Post a Comment