Oh, what can I say about my boys!!! They're boys! Through & Through!
Love that they are still the best of friends. ( Most days! ;)
Love that they are enjoying homeschool with me!
Kind of in between a kid & a pre-teen...still childish in many ways, but there are signs of growing up in other ways as well.
I got about a 2 minute phot shoot with each...they're not real big on having their pictures taken any more. However, I did get a couple of real pics without the fake smiles, so mama's happy!
My handsome boys. What will they be when they grow up? How is it that they're going to be 5th graders next year? Am I smarter than a 5th grader? We'll find out soon! LOL!
4 comments:
Wow, they are looking so grown up! Those are some handsome young men you have there!
Ha Ha! I (still) think I'm smarter than my 5th graders, but I don't know....if I were home schooling, I probably wouldn't be smarter than TWO 5th graders!
They are precious...can't believe they are so big! They look so much bigger than WB to me!
They are such handsome young men!!!
Wow, the boys are getting so big. Very handsome!!!
Post a Comment