Friday, March 25, 2011

Getting Ready to Hit the Town

We are so lucky to have been able to travel with our good friends for the 2nd year in a row! They are sooooo much fun!





James' icky drink! He loves them though...ick! Bloody Mary...ick!


....the town of Breckenridge, that is!!! There was a fun Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday Parade downtown Breackenridge while we were there....we enjoyed it & dinner at Bubba Gump's Shrimp! I didn't get too many good pics of the parade because C was scared of it at first & I couldn't juggle holding her & my camera!!! But, here are some pics of our friends that we traveled with & us getting ready to leave for town...and a couple from Bubba Gumps Shrimp! I'll try to find some decent ones of the parade for tomorrow.....

2 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

Great pics! You friends do look like fun :o)

Becca said...

I still read your blog too! I am just not good to comment. Love all the pics. Makes me miss Colorado though.