On the drive up the mountain....
All 3 kids ready for the first day....the boys ready to ski & Caleigh ready for day care.
We had a wonderful Spring Break! I really wish we could have stayed longer, but after 10 days away from work, the husband really needed to get back!!! It was great weather, great snow, awesome skiing, healthy kiddos, fun friends & a great trip!!! We stayed & skiid Breckenridge, CO. The condo was awesome; it was three story, so even though we stayed with some great friends, their 3 kids plus 2 extra teenage friends, it was like having our own place. Pics to follow...Well Leigh, at least I know you still read my blog ;) So, here you go! I finally got a few pics downloaded off of my camera! I really think I'm going to have to back down into my once a week post. I ordered my boys' 5th grade curriculum & will start it in May...we're having "school" most of the summer and I'm teaching High School Economics at our co-op in the Fall. Caleigh will be turning 4 this Fall, & I am just getting busier & busier! Something has got to give...
1 comment:
Yay!!! I have missed you!
LOVE the ski hat...so cool :o)
Post a Comment