Monday, March 28, 2011

From Snow to Spring.










Each year I try to take some pictures when our azaleas bloom out front & back. They are so pretty this time of year. Here is Caleigh's little photo shoot from a couple of days ago....in order from the beginning to end of our 10 minute "session"....I told her she could pose however she liked as long as she stayed in one spot! So....here's what I got! She'll be 3 1/2 in a couple of weeks! Growing like a weed! She weighs 29 pounds and is a true 3T in tops & bottoms. I need to measure her height.....Happy Spring!
(And, no, she does not have a huge bruise on her forehead...something went wrong with the lighting...when I'm a little more awake, I'm going to try & fix it with photoshop....ideas?)

4 comments:

Neil, Amy and The Girls said...

I missed pictures on your pretty porch :o) C looks beautiful, as always!

Leigh said...

Can't believe how long her hair is! The flowers are beautiful...I'm very jealous!

Do you use photoshop, or elements? I'd add a levels layer, invert the mask, and paint to reveal a little light on her forehead. (I'm not claiming that's right or anything.) there's also a free action from MCP called "touch of light, touch of darkenss" that would let you shine a little light on that shadow. Just thoughts....

Julie said...

Love the outdoor pics. I might just have to hop on a plane and visit you if it is sunny & warm there.

And I can't believe how long Caleigh's hair is now. Such a little beauty she is!!

Kim said...

Beautiful girl in front of those beautiful flowers!!!