Friday, April 4, 2008

Bitter~Sweet

Bitter~We got a letter from our agency this morning...notification of possible extended time frame for travel. Basically adding on an additional 2-3 month wait due to the impending DNA Testing that it "looks like" will be imposed on relinquished children. Yes, our daughter was legally relinquished, so, yes, it applies to us. Bah Humbug! I hope they're wrong....the extended time frame letter has come before any formal letter from the USCIS putting the DNA Policy in place. So, there is still a chance that all of this will not come to be....otherwise, who knows when Caleigh can come home....

Sweet~A new photo...Age 5 1/2 months.....beautiful baby girl.....I still hold out hope that it won't be too much longer before we can meet you in person....Stay Strong! We'll be there when we can!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Caleigh is so beautiful. And I just love all that hair!!!

I think we all have heavy hearts today. Very difficult to read that letter. All we can do is support each other through this tough time.

We will keep you in our thoughts.

Bob said...

She is a sweetheart! You're in our thoughts and prayers.
Carla C

Jill and Andy said...

She is gorgous! Love the beautiful eyes and dark hair! Hoping there is good news for all of us around the corner, but this week has been so difficult for all of us. You too are in our thoughts and prayers.

Leigh said...

I think maybe she's had a bit of a hair cut and look at her bright eyes!

I can't imagine how frustrating the process is for you right now. I am holding out for good new for you and many others!

Take Care!

Leigh