Friday, April 25, 2008

Humbled by the Miracle

I am once again humbled this morning by the miracle of birth & adoption. I have many friends who have struggled with seeing both to fruition. I hope I never forget that having children is a priveledge that God has given me & it is truly a Miracle. If we are able to see our adoption of Caleigh through amidst everything that is going on in the adoption world, then let me never forget that she is a Miracle. I am praying for everyone at every stage of the adoption process. Please keep praying for us & all of God's children.

Instead of the triad of the adoption miracle...birth-parents, child, adoptive parent....there should be a 4th added....government!

On a happy note...we now have our Travel Packet...so, is this really going to happen after all??? Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Well said. I'm grateful everyday for Bennett. My heart is very heavy today thinking of those families in limbo.

I think we have a bit of a rollercoast ride left before we get our kids home.

lori said...

Hoping you hear good news soon - congrats on getting the travel packet! Thinking of you.

Scott and Leslie said...

woohoo! A travel packet...that is good news! We are praying that you will soon be able to travel to VN to pick up your precious Caleigh. We are also keeping our fingers crossed that you do not have to do the additional DNA testing!!!