Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Step 9!

We received an update on our paperwork today. We are on Step 9 as of April 11th. Woo Hoo! Praying every minute that this pace continues. I know it's confusing, but there are now 14 steps (originally it was 12) that our paperwork must go through prior to travel. Steps 13 & 14 happen concurrently with Steps 11 & 12 IF a DNA Test is required.....That's the BIG IF. We still do not have a concrete answer on that & we may not until our I600 is under review (Step 11). So, when we get to Step 11, I'll be calling all of my prayer warriors, so get ready!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, you guys are just moving along. Definitely some good news today. Now let's keep our fingers crossed we don't have to deal with this DNA mess.

Jill and Andy said...

Wow that is such exciting news! Your paperwork is flying!!! You have such a beautiful little girl waiting for you. Will continue to pray that things go quickly and smoothly for you guys!

Heather said...

Heather,

I hope your pace continues and you don't get caught up in the DNA testing. Her new pictures are so sweet, I know you are dying to hold her in your arms.

Heather H.

Jessica said...

WOW I am so happy for you that your paperwork is flying! Come on Step 10!!!

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

Hooray, Step 9! Cupcakes for everyone! :)